Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc features silicon carbide abrasive mineral incorporated into an open nylon web. It effectively removes rust, paint, mill scale, coatings and adhesives from surfaces without significantly altering the base material. The high-strength fibres are highly conformable, resist chunking and loading, and perform well on the edges of a workpiece.
With its reengineered fibre web, the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc allows operators to take advantage of all the benefits that come with increased conformability without compromising strength. With increased conformability, this disc achieves a larger contact area with the workpiece for faster removal rates. It also conforms to weld bead ripples to polish welds without removing them, and works in hard-to-reach areas without damaging the substrate.
In addition to its high conformability, the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Clean and Strip XT Pro Disc offers low vibration, decreased chunking, low spark, a high speed rating and long life. That all adds up to a disc you can spin onto your disc sander or die grinder with confidence.
- Rust removal
- Paint removal
- Mill scale removal
- Coating removal
- Adhesive removal
- Surface preparation
- Quickly removes rust, paint, mill scale and coatings from metal
- High-strength fibre resists chunking and performs well on edges
- High conformability provides a larger contact patch for faster removal rates
- Silicon carbide mineral cuts aggressively and leaves a fine finish
- Resists loading for consistent cutting action
- High speed rating, low vibration and low spark
- Roloc™ attachment system makes disc changes easy