Designed for rigorous wire marking applications, PermaSleeve PS Heat Shrink Polyolefin (B-342) sleeves combine speed, ease of use, and permanence to create long lasting, high quality identification.
- Industrial Grade – Extreme temperature resistance, UV resistant, Chemical resistant, Fuel and Oil resistant, Self-extinguishing
- Superior Aesthetics – Crisp, clear identification resistant to abrasions and fading
- Certifications – UL Recognized to UL 224, RoHS Compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863), SAE AS23053/5 (Class 1), SAE AS-81531, MIL-STD-202
- 3:1 heat shrinking sleeve designed for 22 - 16 gauge (diameter 0.046 - 0.11 inches, 1.2 - 2.8 mm)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)